Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tim Tams.

I am eating Caramel Tim Tams I bought at The Bay. Life is good.

It's about 9 days until I give Josefin her big surprise. If you know what it is, don't talk about it on here! I just want to blog about it. I guess it was hard "getting it". So far she's guessed it's a flower, a puppy, maple syrup... all sorts of random stuff. Of course, a few of my close friends know what I've gotten her. They're too loyal to me to tell her, spoil it. Right, guys? ;-; Yeah, I trust all of you. :)

So, it's been hard keeping such an object a secret for so long, but I've done it! Only one more week till I spill the beans. One more week. I contemplated breaking my surprise to her parents, but that would ruin the whole element of it all!

Gotta go though. Nosebleed. Josefin just made me laugh on the phone and now there's little scarlet pinpricks all over my desk. Shiiiiiiiit.

Love you all (except for you, Allison. You're a prostitute.**)

~M


**I'm joking. She knows this.

No comments:

Post a Comment