Saturday, July 18, 2009

Marlo's Super Awesome Challenge of Mad Exhaustion

So, I leave later today at 9 pm.
My self-imposed challenge?
STAY UP UNTIL THEN.
I have been awake since 8am Saturday.
I think I am already starting to go mad! I CAN HEAR MADONNA'S RAY OF LIGHT IN MY HEAD. Maybe it was the two cans of Monster I drank.

I have three emptied cans on my tv. I hate carbonated beverages, but it tastes like candy and isn't as burny as other things.

Maybe I'll go so mad that I'll think I've become Julie Andrews and start singing the entire score to My Fair Lady when we're boarding. I'll talk like ELOIIIIIZA. Then I'll pull a Hephephepburn or something and my voice will suck magically all of a sudden but I will be a marvelous actress.

Yeah, I get really GENERIC EXPLETIVE STARTING WITH F/ VERB ENDING IN -ED when I even get SLIGHTLY over tired.

WHATEVER I'M GOING TO GO READ ABOUT THE 1918 FLU PANDEMIC, GRETA GARBO AND THE RICHTER MAGNITUDE SCALE ON WIKIPEDIA.

Going mad, yet still yours truly,
Marloooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment